At the meeting held in March 2016 the following Solar Fund Expenditure was agreed:
- £2,300 on a defibrillator to be available outside the village hall – along with tuition on first aid
- £130 to improvements to archive cabinet so that contents are more visible
- £2,000 for an overhaul of the village hall floor
- £500 for village hall for trestle tables and electrical works to the new shed.
In 2015 the following expenditure was undertaken:
- Ladies club (open to all residents) – fees for speakers – £130 for each of last two years 15 & 16
- Donation to Framlingham library (for Magna Carta display) – £100
- Church repairs – £500
- Gazebos for use for fetes and village events – £600
- Assistance to village hall with building new storage shed – £1,100
- Goalposts for playing field – £1,128
- Strimmer for playing field – £670
- Party for all residents to celebrate the centenary of the village hall £1,100.